achieve center (Wausau)
Achieve Center provides assessment and treatment services to children and their families impacted by neuropsychological developmental disorders, chronic health issues, and physical disabilities.
- Teach strategies to acquire new behaviors, social and life skills and enhance cognitive and learning ability
- Help individuals believe in their abilities, develop a positive self-concept, and overcome anxiety and depressed mood
- Provide individual, marriage and family therapy and help families learn coping strategies related to the behaviors and needs of their loved one
- Provide assessment and treatment by a developmental behavioral pediatrician.
- Phone: 715-845-4900
- Address: 2600 Stewart Ave, Suite 38, Wausau, WI 54401