Child Development Center specialties (Marshfield Clinic)
- Autism clinic – assesses and treats children with probable autism, pervasive developmental disorder or Asperger’s Syndrome.
- Behavior clinic – emphasizes early social-emotional development and intervention for birth to age 5 who are active-aggressive, defiant, inattentive, impulsive, sensitive, sad or who have sleep difficulties.
- Brain Tumor clinic – provides subspecialty care for complex problems and long-term follow-up.
- Child Neurodiagnostic clinic – assesses and treats attentional or impulsive-hyperactive problems of children ages 5 – 17.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) – provides medical management and coping for children and educational resources for parents.
- Developmental clinic – assesses children ages 1 to 5 years old who are not meeting developmental motor, language or behavioral milestones without physical disabilities.
- Special Needs clinic – provides comprehensive evaluation of children with cerebral palsy, neuromuscular disease or developmental disability that affects motor skills.
- Spina Bifida clinic – coordinates the medical, surgical, social, educational and equipment needs for children with spina bifida.
- Phone: 1-800-782-8581
- Marshfield address: 1000 North Oak Street, Marshfield, WI 54449