Wheelchair basketball Camp:
- Boys and girls (ages 8-18) who have a mobility impairment as their primary disability.
- All levels of mobility are encouraged.
- Athletes will participate in a variety of stations focusing on both individual and team concepts.
- Be prepared for at least seven hours of basketball per day.
- Goal is to offer participants the opportunity to have fun, gain greater awareness of their abilities, and build their independence and self-confidence.
- Takes place at a totally accessible campus.
- Address: University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Campus, WI